Niko Algieri comes from a family of fitness professionals. His Father was Mr. Wales in 1992, his Mother currently teaches aerobics 5 times a week and his step-father was 4 times World Kickboxing Champion.
Niko has a wealth of experience that makes his approach to personal training unique. He’s a former Men’s Health cover model finalist and semi-professional footballer, a blackbelt in kickboxing, Welsh athletics champion and is currently fitness expert for London Live featuring every Monday. He is widely renowned as one of the top trainers in London and THE top TRX suspension trainer.
Niko’s ethos for his clients is for them to be able to do everything they can possibly do. Fast, strong, lean, flexible and dynamic are what his client achieve in a short space of time but it’s the long lasting effects he prides himself on. Confidence for the client is key, the six pack comes later.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Fitness
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Exercise to Music
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Active IQ Certificate in Studio Cycling (Spinning)
- Active IQ Certificate in Circuit Training
- Active IQ Room Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- Active IQ Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
- Faster Global TRX Suspension Trainer Accredited
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Qualified Kettlebell Instructor